Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello Kids!

Well now!

Where to begin... This blog is nothing more than a simple channel for which I will broadcast my thoughts, gripes and outsider knowledge on such things as music, film and video games. I'm not an expert in the realm of any of these, infact, I really don't know what I'm talking about, so take it all with a grain of salt. I do however, have an absoloute burning passion for these three media outlets. I love them all in different ways and without them and there children I wouldn't be who I am today.

Things you can expect from this blog;

  • Reviews; My own personal reviews of games from the past, present and indeed the future. (I have a time machine hidden in the den.)
  • Previews; I'll be looking at alot of upcoming games and movies and following there progress.
  • News; I'm a media junkie, I will be updating with my thoughts on what is going on in gamer world, the movie world and the music world.
  • Randomness; Sometimes I'll post out of pure boredom. Because my life is boring... /sigh.
Links;
Twitter: @TheBrandonBear
Youtube: TheBrandonBear

In game names;
Guild Wars: Brandybear Mcrawr (Not going to monk for you ;])
Xbox Live: BrandyXBL
PSN: TheBrandonBear
I hope I will update this often, I really do plan on making an effort with this, if you're viewing it, please spread the word, thanks alot guys!

Signed,
A Bear named Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment